You filed your taxes, and you’re feeling pretty good, now what? Since you’ve got money on your mind, what about taking the rest of March or even April to get some of your money to-do items in motion. You know, that stuff that you haven’t been motivated to do…but you know you should take care of.
What You’ll Learn
- How to create a solid plan for your refund (or any excess money you have lying around)
- How to build balance into your finances so you stay motivated
- Discussion of popular money to-do items that you can tackle
- How to stay focused on one money task each day and the powerful benefits it has on your life
- Willing (online will)
- Tomorrow (online will)
- Haven Life Insurance (online life insurance)
- Albert (smart savings app)
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
If you loved this episode, don’t forget to share it with your friends on your favorite social channel and tag @shannahgame.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.