Have you ever wondered how you can sell stuff online and actually make money? In this episode, we’re sharing the insider secrets to sell your stuff online.
There are tons of places to sell your stuff, but today we’re talking to Brad Williams head of communications at Mercari, the fast-growing resale marketplace mobile app to help you figure out how to sell your stuff and get paid. And, get this, Brad says the average person has around $723 of stuff in their house just waiting to be sold.
What You’ll Learn
- The evolution of the online resale marketplace
- How to figure out what stuff will sell and how to sell it
- How you can earn extra money for the holidays using Mercari
- How to price things so they sell
- What to look for as a buyer (how to spot the deals)
- Viceroy Hotels & Resorts – Code: CYBER2019 (note: deals will be available 11/27-12/6)
- Gansevoort Meatpacking – Code: CYBERMON (note: deals will be available the week of Cyber Monday, kicking off Dec. 2)
- Virgin Hotels – · Discount: 30% percent off of Best Available Rate Dec 2, 2109 – Jan 2, 2019
Big thanks to You Need a Budget for sponsoring today’s episode. You Need a Budget or YNAB is award-winning software and a proven budgeting method that actually works. Stop stressing about money and start your FREE 34-Day trial of YNAB today by going to ynab.com/millenial.
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Go behind the scenes of the podcast and sign up for our free monthly emails.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.