Did you know that you cast a vote every time you spend your money? You are voting for companies whether you realize it or not. When you invest your money, you are doing the same thing…but do you know who you are voting for?
Arianna Savant, Head of Product at Swell Investing, is the guest on this episode demystifying how and why impact investing is important in your investing practice.
What You’ll Learn
- What is driving the movement behind impact investing
- What is the difference between investing for impact and traditional investing
- How do you decide what impact companies you should invest in
- What Swell is doing to bring impact investing to the masses
- Arianna’s money story and her journey to evolve her own investing practice
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Want to have a cup of coffee this week on us? Leave a review in iTunes and email a copy of your review to email@example.com.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the to-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 15 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.