As Erin Lowry says in her new book, Broke Millennial Takes On Investing, it’s easy to think you’re not ready or rich enough to start investing. But what if you’re exactly at the right place right now to start investing and dramatically change your future?
What You’ll Learn
- So how do you know when you’re ready to start investing?
- Why do we all wait too long to start investing
- How can you get started investing if you’re uncomfortable with losing money
- How Erin got interested in personal finance and ultimately investing
- Erin’s favorite tidbits from her new book, Broke Millennial Takes on Investing
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Want to have a cup of coffee this week on us? Leave a review in iTunes and email a copy of your review to email@example.com.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the to-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 15 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.