Unemployment, job loss, and an uncertain economy are all the facts we face around the world right now. However, I don’t want any of that to leave you feeling hopeless. There has never been a better time to learn how to negotiate your salary and make a career change without taking a salary cut.
Our guest, Adunola Adeshola, a millennial carer strategist, is bringing you the tips you need to make that happen (no matter what is going on in the world).
What You’ll Learn
- The freedom from being a job quitter
- What is a career strategist and why do you need one
- How to make a career change without taking a pay cut
- How to negotiate for what you’re worth
- What to say when someone asks what your salary requirements are
- The do’s and don’ts in a job interview
- Adunola’s career strategy from PR to career expert
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Go behind the scenes of the podcast and sign up for our free monthly emails.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.