As our guest, Ken Honda author of the book Happy Money says, “Money is energy. It can be happy or unhappy.” So I’m curious, is your money happy, does it smile back at you, because it really should.
Ken is a legend in Japan. He’s japan’s bestselling zen millionaire, and his best selling book, Happy Money: the Japanese Art of Making Peace with Your Money is a MUST read. Alright, now that I piqued your interest, let’s hear from Ken what exactly is happy money.
What You’ll Learn
- How to determine if your money is happy or unhappy
- The difference between the Japanese way and the U.S. way of handling money
- Why most people are in a deeply unhappy relationship with money
- How Ken Honda decided to focus his effort on the concept of happy money
- Practical ways to handle your emotions around money
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Go behind the scenes of the podcast and sign up for our free monthly emails.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 20 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.