In case you didn’t know already, you have the power to change the trajectory of your life. Maybe you woke up today and you weren’t happy with your career or the great business idea you started isn’t reaching its potential, or maybe you’re frustrated with a decision you made with your money and you don’t know how to fix it. The good news is you can make a conscious decision to change – right now.
Natalie Bacon is sharing her story of the power of your mindset and whey she walked away from two lucrative careers to chase after her entrepreneurial dreams and design her own dream life.
Questions I Ask
- It’s totally cliché – is the advice follow your passion and money good advice?
- What was it like to walk away from those established careers to forge your own path?
- What’s been your experience with money and your mindset?
- What should entrepreneurs focus on to turn an idea into profit?
- Has anything surprised you thus far in your podcasting journey?
- If you could give listeners one takeaway to help them design their own dream life, what would it be?
What You’ll Learn
- How your mindset impacts your career and happiness
- Why setting goals are at the cornerstone of achieving financial success
- What steps you can take today to design your dream life
- How Natalie had the courage to walk away from two lucrative careers to become a full-time entrepreneur
SUBSCRIBE & REVIEW
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are super important to iTunes and the more reviews we have, the more we can spread the Millennial Money message (those iTunes algorithms are crazy). I’d be honored if you left a review and let me know what you love about the podcast.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Sunday Seven Email Club
Millennial Money is more than just a podcast, we’re all about family here. Join us each weekend for our Sunday Seven Email Club, where we’ll share bonus episodes, money tips, life hacks, exclusive music drops, travel deals, breakfast treats and a whole lotta’ fun!