As Doug Lynam, our podcast guest says, money is not the root of all evil, but we all need to be a little bit wealthy. That may seem like a controversial statement from someone who spent 20 years as a Monk, but as Doug talks about in this episode, there is a way to get in a healthy relationship with your money so you can live life on your terms. In fact, Doug ‘s money journey started way back when the monastery he worked for went bankrupt, which forced him to learn about money management – now that’s a story you don’t hear about every day!
What You’ll Learn
- How did Doug go from monk to money manager
- What life was like as a monk and how that relates to money
- What money lessons did Doug learn from his monastery going bankrupt
- Why we should all strive to be a little bit wealthy
- What advice Doug would give his 30-something self about life and money
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Want to have a cup of coffee this week on us? Leave a review in iTunes and email a copy of your review to email@example.com.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here