I discovered a secret a long time ago that I want to let you in on. The power of therapy – not only for things like relationships, or anxiety, or depression but also for things like money.
Therapy is a great tool to help you figure out why you do or do not make certain money decisions. So in this episode, I head straight to the therapy couch with Terry Ladow to find out how you can heal your habits, your heart, and your mind and spur on some money mental fitness.
What You’ll Learn
- What is therapy
- Why I’m so passionate about therapy
- What can you expect to do in a therapy session
- Why would you choose to go to therapy or see a counselor
- What are some of the benefits you can expect from therapy
- How therapy can help your money mindset
- Alternate forms of therapy if you can’t afford traditional therapy
- How to find a good therapist
- Why we all need to communicate more and how you can incorporate that in your daily life
- Talkspace online therapy
- Terry Ladow’s email – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calm meditation app
- Get out of Debt (with Michael Bovee)
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE! Share this episode with someone that you think needs to hear this message.
Go behind the scenes of the podcast and sign up for our free monthly emails.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.