It’s that time of year again for Black Friday, Cyber Monday and all the deals. It’s easy to get carried away and spend more money than you want during this time of year. Luckily, I’ve got Julie Ramhold from DealNews and Jay Klauminzer from Raise on this episode to help us sort out the money-saving tips we need for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
What You’ll Learn
- Where the deals are, and where they aren’t
- How to shop smarter and make your money stretch
- Mobile apps and websites to help you save money
- When the best day is to shop
- How to outsmart the retailers and know what to buy when
- How to buy gift cards at a discount with Raise
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Go behind the scenes of the podcast and sign up for our free monthly emails.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the to-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 15 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.