How did Jedidiah Collins, a seven-year NFL veteran, go from running the ball on the field to educating millions about personal finance and writing his first book, Your Money Vehicle? It may seem like a strange transition, but Jed realized the importance of financial literacy early on in his NFL career and knew he wanted to dedicate his life to spreading financial literacy. You’ll hear his powerful story and learn the money lessons that Jedidiah says you need to master in this special episode.
What You’ll Learn
- Jedidiah’s story of going from the NFL to financial planning
- The first thing Jedidiah bought with his NFL salary
- What most sports athletes get wrong about financial planning
- Why financial literacy is a must for everyone
- The money lessons Jedidiah thinks you need to master
- Jedidiah’s tip for thriving during a global pandemic
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Go behind the scenes of the podcast and sign up for our free monthly emails.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 20 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.