Have you ever wondered – how do I know if I’m making the right decisions with my finances? How can I figure out if I’m saving enough money? How do I manage to pay off my student loans and saving for my future?
You’re not alone if these money questions keep you awake at night. Clint Haynes is a CFP, founder of NextGen Wealth and the creator of the Financial Freedom Blueprint. He’s got one simple goal – to help everyone understand the importance of having a financial plan in place so you can hit your goals ASAP and on this episode, I put him in the hot seat to answer all your most-asked money questions.
What You’ll Learn
- Clint’s definition of financial freedom and why he’s passionate to help others find it
- How to figure out if you are making the right money decisions
- What are some common money blind spots to be aware of
- How to think about your investments
- What you need to know before you hire a financial planner
- How to pay off debt while also saving some cash
- The Financial Freedom Blueprint Course -$200 off a single payment with code MILLENNIALMONEY1 or $200 off 6-month payment option with code MILLENNIALMONEY2
- NextGen Wealth
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Go behind the scenes of the podcast and sign up for our free monthly emails.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.