Did you know that 300 million people around the world have depression and anxiety, according to the World Health Organization, and It’s estimated that 15 percent of the adult population will experience depression at some point in their lifetime? I’m one of them, and this is my journey.
What You’ll Learn
- The money lessons I learned battling through depression and anxiety
- Why I’m a big fan of creating a “health slush fund”
- How I used acupuncture and herbs to help heal my body
- What food choices I made to get my body in fighting shape
- The economic impact of depression on everyday life
- How green juice helped heal my body
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Want to have a cup of coffee this week on us? Leave a review in iTunes and email a copy of your review to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.