Money is still a major taboo subject in a relationship—whether you’re on your first date or have been with your partner for multiple years. Money can be confusing and even, let’s just say, uncomfortable to discuss – wouldn’t it just be better if we all had this chip in us that allowed the other person to inherently know our money story without having to say a word.
Nicole Middendorf, a Wealth Advisor and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst with Prosperwell Financial, is here to thankfully help us take a deeper dive into how we navigate love and money. This fall her fifth book “Who Pays? Navigating Love and Money” will hit bookshelves. Nicole’s life goal is to reduce the divorce rate by helping couples – and especially women – feel less intimidated when talking about money. Yes, Please!
What You’ll Learn
- What makes money so tough for couples to deal with
- What you should and shouldn’t share about money in every phase of your relationship
- How to figure out who should pay and whether it matters
- How to deal with money in blended families
- Why we’d rather get divorced then deal with money in our relationships
- The #1 subject Nicole says every couple must talk about when it comes to money
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Want to have a cup of coffee this week on us? Leave a review in iTunes and email a copy of your review to email@example.com.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.