Buying real estate has long been a great way to invest your money. As we saw with the mortgage meltdown, that doesn’t always hold true.
Traditional real estate investing has been associated with people who have a lot of cash. With the financial technology explosion over the last few years, companies like Groundfloor are making a way for people like you and me to invest in real estate without having to win the lottery or rob a bank. Brian, the CEO of Groundfloor, which is the first — and remains the only — company qualified by the Securities and Exchange Commission to offer direct real estate debt investments available to non-accredited investors is on the podcast to share what you need to know.
What You’ll Learn
- What is Groundfloor and how is making real estate investing accessible for us all
- What’s the difference between buying real estate and investing in real estate
- What research should you do before you invest in real estate
- Why Brian thinks everyone should make their own investment decisions and what you need to know
- When should you consider investing in real estate over other money goals
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Want to have a cup of coffee this week on us? Leave a review in iTunes and email a copy of your review to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.