I’m normally not a big fan of separating women from men when it comes to money, however, I am a strong supporter of creating a new language around investing for women. Why, because, as our guest, Amanda Holden, aka the Dumpster Doggy says, “there’s a lot of femme shaming when it comes to money, how we’re spending and investing it and well, we just don’t process information the same way, but that’s a good thing.”
So let’s drop the bs and get some solid investing advice from someone who is committed to changing the way women invest.
What You’ll Learn
- Why Amanda is passionate about teaching women what they need to know without the bs
- The story behind Amanda’s successful blog, The Dumpster Dog Blog
- Money blindspots women have and how to avoid those
- How to win at investing even if you are a newbie
- Why learning about investing is critical
- Invested Development course (use code millennial for $50 off)
- The Dumpster Dog Blog
- Amanda on Instagram
- Download my free Signature Budget Worksheet below!
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Go behind the scenes of the podcast and sign up for our free monthly emails.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the to-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 15 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.