It’s no secret that health care costs continue to rise – if you pay your health insurance premiums each month, you know what I mean. Picking the right health insurance matters greatly to your health and your bank account.
On this episode, I had a chat with Kim Buckey, VP of client services at DirectPath, to find out how much cash you could be saving or you might be wasting based on the plan you’ve got.
What You’ll Learn
- Why does it matter what health insurance plan you choose
- What to consider other than the price of the plan
- Why are health insurance premiums continue to rise and benefits are getting worse
- Do you have to pay your medical bill right away and can you negotiate any fees
- Get educated on the particulars of your health care plan to know if you should switch when open enrollment rolls around
- How to save money on your health insurance plan
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Want to have a cup of coffee this week on us? Leave a review in iTunes and email a copy of your review to email@example.com.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.