I’m throwing my hands in the air and telling you straight up that I love to shop – but I equally love finding a good deal and feeling like I’ve won at ballin’ on a budget. That means I need a little strategy behind my shopping. I asked Trae Bodge, our resident smart shopping expert, to dish everything you need to know how to shop smart and save money all year long.
What You’ll Learn
- How and when to find the best shopping deals
- Ways to cultivate a good mindset around shopping
- Are shopping apps and coupons worth your time
- Does price matching actually work
- Should you buy online or in-store for the best deals
- How to think about shopping once you’re debt-free
- Trae’s secret tips to save money all year long
Book of the Month
January’s pick: Holistic Wealth by Keisha Blair
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Go behind the scenes of the podcast and sign up for our free monthly emails.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 20 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.