Do you wanna know the secrets to save money shopping this year? If saving money is your secret love language, stay tuned for my interview with smart shopping expert Trae Bodge. By the end of this episode you’ll know some of the best apps and browser extensions to save big when to buy what, and some real talk about how to curb online spending.
What You’ll Learn
- The best ways to save money this year shopping
- Apps and browser extensions that are must-haves
- Money-saving trends for 2021
- What to buy when to save the most money
- How to create healthy buying habits for online shopping
- Blog: https://truetrae.com/
- Twitter https://twitter.com/truetrae
- Facebook https://www.facebook.com/Truetrae
- Instagram https://www.instagram.com/truetrae/
- Clubhouse: Truetrae
- LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/traebodge/
- 2020 episode with Trae
- Gift Card Granny
Get a new money mindset in just 10 minutes a day with the Money Mindset Journal. Shop now at http://www.helloitsme.world and use code MONEYMINDSET for 10% off your order.
Literati Kids is a subscription book club for kids ages 0 – 12 that sends 5 beautiful children’s books to your door each hand-picked by experts. Go to http://www.literati.com/mymoney for TWENTY-FIVE PERCENT OFF your FIRST TWO ORDERS.
The average person saves $720 per year with Truebill. Take control of your finances and start saving at Truebill.com/MM.
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
👉 Sign up for my weekly LET’S TALK MONEY email newsletter.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the to-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 15 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.