I think Kermit the Frog said it best, “Life’s like a movie. Write your own ending.” So what do you want your movie to look like? It’s 2020, and that means it’s time to set some money intentions for the year that you can achieve, that will change your life, that have you looking back at 2020 in awe of all the amazing things you’ve done.
What You’ll Learn
- How to change negative emotions around money
- Powerful ways to set intentions for 2020
- Why intentions matter more than resolutions
- Why you need to create a “wouldn’t it be cool if” list
- How to create a list of your top three intentions and strategies to achieve them
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Go behind the scenes of the podcast and sign up for our free monthly emails.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 20 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.