It’s the first day of the new year. Not just any year, the year after 2020. I mean, has there ever been a more anticipated new year? So, my friend, what is that you want in this new year in all areas of your life? If we talk specifically about money, what are your money intentions for 2021? What are you leaving behind, and what are you ready to embrace in this brand spanking new year? Let’s talk about this all in this episode dedicated to you.
What You’ll Learn
- The differences between resolutions and intentions
- How to set money intentions for the new year
- Why you need to throw out your budget and get a vision instead
- How to incorporate goals into your daily life
- Ways to create plans that are flexible around your money
- How to create money systems in the new year
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
👉 Sign up for my weekly LET’S TALK MONEY email newsletter.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the to-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 15 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.