Should you invest in the stock market?
There are a million different articles that all talk about the right and wrong time to get in the market, but one thing that always stays the same is the end result…yes, you should invest in the stock market.
Jane Barratt, CEO and Founder of GoldBean, joins me on this podcast for a lively discussion answering the question, “Should you invest in the stock market?” Jane has a wealth of experience, and her company is up to some pretty cool things in terms of what they offer for new and more advanced investors.
In this podcast we’re covering:
- Should you be in the market even if it’s scary
- Why investing buys you options in life
- The overlooked run of +/- 6% and how you can use that rule to radically change your spending and saving patterns
- What should you do if you’re in your mid 30’s, been investing for a while, but aren’t sure what the next steps are you should take
- Demystify some of the crazy investing terminology
For more money tips, follow me on Instagram @millennial_money and Twitter @shannahgame.
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the to-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 15 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.