According to the Pew Research center, only 52% of Americans invest in the stock market, and 88% of them have incomes over 100K. Investing, even just 10 years ago, felt like something that was unattainable, confusing, and scary.
Thanks to apps like Public.com, the stock market is becoming democratized and using the power of social investing to change the game. Why not use this year to finally learn how to start investing? Our guest Katie Perry, VP of Marketing for Public.com, is here to share the power of using a social investing app that makes the stock market inclusive, educational, and fun.
What You’ll Learn
- The power of social investing
- How to start investing without fear
- How to use the social community at Public.com to find companies to invest in
- What role does financial literacy have in teaching you to invest
- How the democratization of the stock market and implementation of community fosters responsible investing behaviors
- What role does risk play into your investing strategy
- Katie’s investing lessons that she’s learned while working at Public.com
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
👉 Sign up for my weekly LET’S TALK MONEY email newsletter.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 20 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.