Have you ever had those moments when you know you’ve got some extra cash in your bank account and then you aimlessly spend it all while thinking, “I know there was some good reason I was saving this money?”
This episode is all about creating a plan to upgrade areas of your life where you spend the most amount of time because, without a plan, that extra cash will likely be spent on stuff you don’t really need.
What You’ll Learn
- Why I decided to upgrade four areas of my life where I spend the most amount of time
- How to create a plan for upgrading your life based on your budget
- My 25%-50% rule that I use whenever I get extra cash
- How spending money where you spend your life can help bring balance to all areas of your life
- How to figure out what areas of your life need some upgrading
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Want to have a cup of coffee this week on us? Leave a review in iTunes and email a copy of your review to email@example.com.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the to-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 15 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.