There’s no better time than the summer to check in on your finances and see where you’re at. The summer money checklist contains 10 tips to ignite your finances this summer and get you on the road to a knocking down all those goals you set earlier in the year.
Here’s a rundown of the summer money checklist items that we’re talking about in this podcast episode:
- Is Your Credit In Check- grab a free credit report at Credit Karma
- Find Your Free- look for free concerts, museums and events in your city
- Check Your Cards- what’s your interest rates and do you have the best cards
- Negotiate One Bill- pick a bill and negotiate for savings
- Money System Up & Running- create your money system for success & ease
- Bene Review- when was the last time you reviewed your beneficiaries
- Budget Pledge- I will master my budget this summer
- ER Fund Challenge – set your goal and walk away from one habit this summer
- Up by 1% – supercharge your lifestyle piggy bank savings in 401(k), IRA & ROTH accounts
- Ask for Help- Sign up for my Summer Money Webinar Series starting June 30th
Follow me on Twitter @shannahgame for more tips!
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the to-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 15 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.