Have you ever made a money decision that you regretted later? I’ve made about a million of these over the years, but I’ve also learned how powerful your mind is when it comes to money. Can you trick yourself into being broke or being wealthy? How powerful do you think your mind is when it comes to your bank account? We’ll uncover these answers and the most common money mindset traps in this episode.
What You’ll Learn
- The four negative mindset traps that can actually make you broke
- How to recognize the mindset traps and what you can do to strategize against them
- Why you need to define what success means to you and how that might be affecting your bank account
- My own stories of powerfully connecting my health with my wealth and what I’ve learned
- Why you should have your own version of the “24-hour” window before you make big purchases
- How a “f**ck it bucket” can give you options in life when you need them the most
SUBSCRIBE & REVIEW
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are super important to iTunes and the more reviews we have, the more we can spread the Millennial Money message (those iTunes algorithms are crazy). I’d be honored if you left a review and let me know what you love about the podcast.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here