I’ve gone through most of my life letting my bank account balance dictate my mood. I’ve stuffed ATM receipts in my wallet without looking at them, sat through amazing dinners fixated on how much money I don’t have at the moment, and stopped myself from truly living life….just because of that number.
On this episode, I’m sharing how I decided one day to take back my bank account and started a movement of others doing the same.
What You’ll Learn
- How my fear around money kept me stuck from achieving my goals
- What are the things you can control with your finances
- Proactive steps to let go of the things you can’t control
- The biggest truth you need to learn about your family and money
- Why you need to throw out what you know and focus on taking small steps
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Want to have a cup of coffee this week on us? Leave a review in iTunes and email a copy of your review to email@example.com.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 20 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.