Our guest on the show, Ash Ambirge, an internet entrepreneur, speaker founder of the Middle Finger Project, which is both her blog and the title of her first book, asks a very powerful question. What are the things you’re doing just because they make sense? Sometimes you can be doing the thing that makes sense, but it still makes you miserable. Why not try doing the things that make you curious – maybe, just maybe, that’s the missing link to true wealth in life.
What You’ll Learn
- Why taking risks is so important to your success
- The power behind quitting often
- Ash’s Hot Dog Theory of Money
- How to figure out what you have to offer the world (and make money at it)
- Ways to be brave in everyday life
- The Middle Finger Project
- The Middle Finger Project book
- The Middle Finger Project on Facebook
- The Middle Finger Project on Instagram
Thanks to Policygenius for sponsoring this episode. In just a few minutes you can find your best price for life insurance online and apply at Policygenius dot com.
Thanks to the Money Mindset Journal for sponsoring this episode. To buy the journal on Kickstarter head to bit.ly/mmjkickstarter.
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Go behind the scenes of the podcast and sign up for our free monthly emails.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.