There are so many money apps out there! Excuse my over-emphasis here, but there are so many money apps that it’s easy to find yourself in a state of app overload. I surely haven’t tested all the apps out there, but thanks to this show I’d had a first-hand look at so many that I think are worthy of a download and a permanent place on your phone. I’m dishing a few of my favorites in this episode to help you spend, save, grow, and protect your cash.
What You’ll Learn
- The best money apps for online banking that offer no-fees and a slew of other benefits
- Two great apps to help you save money on your purchases, Raise and Slide, and why CEO Jay Klauminzer says these are must-have apps
- Why contactless payments are revolutionizing the app game
- How to use money apps to protect your cash
- My PIVOT system to transform your cash and help you achieve your money goals
- You Need a Budget
- Clarity Money
- Personal Capital
Thanks to Indeed for sponsoring this episode.
Thanks to Indeed for sponsoring this episode. Try Indeed out with a FREE SEVENTY-FIVE DOLLAR CREDIT at Indeed.com/MYMONEY. This is their BEST offer available ANYWHERE.
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
👉 Sign up for my weekly LET’S TALK MONEY email newsletter.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the to-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 15 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.