Online banks are the new avocado toast, and why not. Traditional banks serve up silly fees and often not-so-great customer service. The last few years have brought the revolution and evolution of some great online banking options, and our guest, Laira from GoBankingRates is sharing who’s the best of the best.
What You’ll Learn
- Why do you think more and more people are moving to online banks over traditional brick and mortar banks?
- Will traditional banks ever go away?
- Are there any trends you’re seeing emerge from this year’s list of the best online banks?
- I get a lot of questions about online banks with the most popular question being why would I consider switching to an online bank. Why would someone make the switch?
- What about safety with online banks?
- GoBankingRates Best Online Banks
- You can sign up now for a free month of Stitcher Premium by going to stitcherpremium.com/wondery and using the promo code ‘WONDERY.’ Then once you’re signed up, just download the Stitcher app for iOS or Android and start listening.
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
If you loved this episode, don’t forget to share it with your friends on your favorite social channel and tag @shannahgame.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 20 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.