The average wedding in the U.S. costs $33,931. That’s a lot of money to spend in one day. No matter what your budget is, you’re going to need some tips on where to spend and where to save your cash.
Aleisha McCormack, the host of the Bridechilla podcast, is joining us on this episode to dish her favorite wedding day tips to keep you and your bank account happy. (FYI: Aleisha is hilarious and even if you aren’t getting married or you’re already married you’ll want to check this episode out.)
What You’ll Learn
- What are the most overrated expenses Aleisha has seen with weddings that you can avoid
- Where you should spend and save your cash
- Why Aleisha says everyone needs a F-it bucket and how it can save your wedding planning
- What are the ways to avoid stressing out about your wedding
- The one piece of advice about getting married that Aleisha says you have to know about
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Want to have a cup of coffee this week on us? Leave a review in iTunes and email a copy of your review to email@example.com.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.