April, you’re right around the corner my friend, and that means it’s time to file your taxes. Not to worry, I’m bringing you my yearly episode about taxes to help you get prepared and ask all your burning tax questions. Joining us on this episode is Milton Rodriguez, a millennial tax expert and Enrolled Agent to break it all down for you.
What You’ll Learn
- How the recent tax changes might impact your tax filing
- What to do if you’ve made a mistake filling your taxes
- The difference between deductions and tax credits
- How to handle your taxes as an entrepreneur
- Should you file online or hire an accountant
- Milton’s story and his love for taxes
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Go behind the scenes of the podcast and sign up for our free monthly emails.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 20 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.