Everyone wants to know the secret to kick ass in your career and your life. My guest, Laura Eshelman, is the host of the podcast Kick ass in life, and she has one secret to share that she thinks is the key to kick ass in life.
Laura is creator and host of the podcast Kick Ass in Life to help recent grads and others get hired fast, be smart with money and be happier and healthier. Earlier this year Laura released her first ebook on Amazon, “Kick Ass in Your Career.” You won’t want to miss her life-changing advice on this episode.
What You’ll Learn
- The keys to kick ass in life
- The lessons Laura has learned in the corporate world about getting ahead
- Why negotiating is your key to success – and how to do it well
- Laura’s tips on how to afford to live in an expensive city
- Laura’s money story and the powerful money mindset pieces she’s learned over the years
- Kick Ass in Life podcast
- Site: http://kickassin.life/
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/kickassin.life/
- FB: https://www.facebook.com/kickassinyourlife/
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Go behind the scenes of the podcast and sign up for our free monthly emails.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.