We all have a money story. A way in which we grew up thinking about money, either consciously or unconsciously and our money story has power over the choices we make and don’t make with our money.
Our podcast guest, Dr. Daniel Crosby, a psychologist, and a behavioral finance expert says that behavioral changes around money are tough because we all think our money story is normal because that’s all we know. So then the real question is, how do we create real change with our money?
What You’ll Learn
- How powerful are brains are when it comes to money
- Why your money story is a critical part of your success
- How you can balance the fear of investing with the need to invest
- Why Daniel decided to write his latest book, The Behavioral Investor
- How you can override your money story and create a new one
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Go behind the scenes of the podcast and sign up for our free monthly emails.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the to-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 15 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.