Fertility is a tricky (and expensive) topic. No matter how you feel about having babies, you have to face that question at some point in life, and it can be a difficult one. Do you have kids, can you have kids, and when is the right time to have kids.
Today’s podcast guest, Afton Vechery, co-founder and CEO of Modern Fertility joins me to talk all about the price of fertility and what her company is doing to change the conversation.
What You’ll Learn
- Why is fertility a hush-hush topic
- What are the physical ramifications of having babies later in life
- Why traditional fertility testing is so expensive
- Why we need to start talking fertility in our 20’s
- How fertility testing works
- Ways to cut the costs when it comes to testing your fertility
- Modern Fertility
- You can sign up now for a free month of Stitcher Premium by going to stitcherpremium.com/wondery and using the promo code ‘WONDERY.’ Then once you’re signed up, just download the Stitcher app for iOS or Android and start listening
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
If you loved this episode, don’t forget to share it with your friends on your favorite social channel and tag @shannahgame.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.