Mastering your money is like putting together a great recipe. You need a little of this and a little of that. We spend a lot of time talking about the tactical steps to money, but we also need to understand the emotional component that brings the tactics to life. Today’s guest, Danetha Doe is sharing her own money story to inspire you to master the tactical and emotional steps into one perfect combination.
What You’ll Learn
- Danetha’s career and money journey that has taken her from the NFL to entrepreneurship, accounting and empowering women
- How you can effectively combine the emotional and tactical sides of money
- How to master your money without focusing solely on how much you have (or don’t have)
- What you can learn from your own career journey that provides valuable money and life lessons
- How to understand the emotions behind the money decisions you make
You can find all episodes of Millennial Money 6 months and older, plus ad-free new episodes, only on Stitcher Premium. For a free month of Stitcher Premium, go to stitcherpremium.com/wondery and use promo code ‘WONDERY’.
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
If you loved this episode, don’t forget to share it with your friends on your favorite social channel and tag @shannahgame.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.