I’ve learned a lot in 2020. Things like always have at least 5 backup rolls of toilet paper and don’t ever walk past the Lysol antibacterial aisle without grabbing some. But I’ve also learned a lot about money this year, some lessons I’ve experienced personally, and some I’m sharing from friends, podcast guests, and other people that are very smart when it comes to money. Join me for 10 money lessons from 2020 that I think you need to know about.
What You’ll Learn
- How to prepare your money for life’s ebbs and flows
- What is one thing you need to know about your savings
- How to build new money habits that stick
- Why the stock market always bounces back
- How to build buckets of money
- Why a strong network is your best asset
- Learn How to Invest As a Side Hustle with Teri Ijeoma
- 7 Money Mistakes That Are Ok to Make
- How to Buy What You Want and Skip the Debt with Daniela Corrente
- How to Furniture Flip & Side Hustle Your Way to An Extra $500 with Whitney Hansen
A big thanks to all our episode sponsors that make it possible to bring this show to you.
This episode is sponsored by Firstleaf. Join today and you’ll get 6 bottles of wine for $29.95 and free shipping at tryfirstleaf.com/mymoney.
This episode is sponsored by Manscaped. Get 20% off + free shipping with the code MYMONEY at Manscaped.com.
Thanks to Fundrise for sponsoring this episode. Start building your better portfolio today! Get started at Fundrise.com/mymoney to have your first NINETY days of advisory fees waived.
Thanks to Splitit for sponsoring this episode. Split your payments and live big. Go to Splitit.com today.
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
👉 Sign up for my weekly LET’S TALK MONEY email newsletter.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the to-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 15 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.