We all have talents – maybe you’re good at writing, or you can bake a mean pie, or maybe you’re great at organization, or snowboarding is your jam. What if there was a way to use your talents to travel the world and have epic adventures? Our podcasts guest, Abbey Ley, is sharing how she traded her graphic design talents to explore the world.
What You’ll Learn
- How did Abbey learn how to trade her talents to travel the world
- How does Abbey travel while still paying off her student loan and manage her credit card debt
- Abbey recently went on a 6-week trip – how did she figure out where to save and where to splurge
- What advice does Abbey have for you to figure out what your talents are that you can trade for travel
- What has Abbey’s money journey been as a freelancer trying to balance earning money with saving for her future
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Want to have a cup of coffee this week on us? Leave a review in iTunes and email a copy of your review to email@example.com.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.