How we view life’s inevitable setbacks can have a profound effect on our overall well-being. After all, crumbling under the weight of disappointment isn’t nearly as productive as finding a way to be happy with a new reality — even when that reality is beyond anything we could have imagined. Michaela Renee Johnson is sharing her profound story of turning life’s stumbling blocks into stepping stones on this episode and how you can do the very same thing.
What You’ll Learn
- Michaela’s journey from living in an upscale area in Sacramento to a 27-ft trailer in the Sierra Nevada mountain range
- How to survive stumbling blocks
- Strategies to turn any stumbling block into a stepping stone for the future
- The scoop behind Michaela’s book, Teetering on Disaster
- The power of your money story and how you can re-create yourself
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Go behind the scenes of the podcast and sign up for our free monthly emails.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 20 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.