Wealth means something different to each of us, but what will it take for you to build wealth and develop a wealthy mindset?
Yes, you can do it. You can build wealth with what you’ve got in your bank account right now. It may seem hard to believe, but I’m going to show you how in today’s episode. My guest today is Linda P. Jones, and she teaches practical money, stock market investing and personal finance tips you can do to avoid mistakes and achieve financial freedom. Linda made $2 million at the age of 39 using what she calls her 6 steps to wealth.
What I Ask
- Why does what you think about your money have so much to do with your success?
- How can you change your mindset if things in life haven’t worked out as planned or maybe you’ve made a money mistake that you’re really ashamed of?
- You talk a lot about why millionaires think differently – what goes on in a millionaires brain that we all need to learn?
- I love the story you share of your dad at 10 handing you the book Think and Grow rich – I think it should be on everyone’s nightstand and a manifesto for life. What did you take away from that book at a young age?
- What tips would you give to someone who really wants to amp up their investing practice next year? Where do they start?
- And how do you figure out what you want to invest in?
- Tell me more about your podcast Be Wealthy & Smart – what’s one of your fav episodes.
What You’ll Learn
- Developing a wealthy mindset helped Linda make $2 million by age 39
- We get to decide what we believe about money
- The 6 Steps to Wealth
- Power of compounding – hint, it’s the key to building wealth
- What are the steps to start investing in the new year
SUBSCRIBE & REVIEW
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
Also, podcast reviews are super important to iTunes and the more reviews we have, the more we can spread the Millennial Money message (those iTunes algorithms are crazy). I’d be honored if you left a review and let me know what you love about the podcast.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.