There isn’t much more that I dislike besides going to the dentist. However, in a recent study by Freedom Debt Relief, debt is still one of those taboo topics. Not only do we not want to talk about, but debt is also a silent killer of your dreams and goals and is the #1 cause of stress and anxiety around money.
Michael Micheletti, Director of Corporate Communications for Freedom Debt Relief, is dishing all the jaw-dropping revelations from this study and helping us understand the power of debt in all areas of our life.
What You’ll Learn
- 41% of Americans said they do not set aside money for their retirement plan. Why is this is happening?
- Do we have different debt now than previous generations?
- Understanding why 40% of college grads thought their college education was not worth the cost.
- What options do you have if you are in debt?
- How to cultivate a good mindset when you are in debt.
- What steps can we all take to be better prepared with our finances so we don’t go into debt?
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Want to have a cup of coffee this week on us? Leave a review in iTunes and email a copy of your review to email@example.com.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a podcast host and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER of the top-rated Millennial Money podcast. Millennial Money has over 6-million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.