Alright, ladies, I’m talking to you right now. There are a lot of complications we all face with our money, we live longer, we start and stop working, we earn less, and right now, more women are seeing the financial impacts of losing their jobs or watching their small business struggle. This episode is all about empowerment. Ernie Johannson, Group Head, North American Personal & Business Banking, BMO Financial Group, joins us to about women and the financial confidence gap and powerful strategies to overcome this gap.
What You’ll Learn
- What is the financial confidence gap
- The 3 T’s that women do well that can help overcome this gap
- How can women come out of this time in history and thrive financially
- What you should do right now if you have insecure income
- How to think about money in the current environment
- BMO on Twitter
- BMO on Facebook
- Ernie on LinkedIn
- Forbes: 12 Women Changing the Money Industry
- Emily’s face masks on Etsy
Thanks to Policygenius for sponsoring this episode. In just a few minutes you can find your best price for life insurance online and apply at Policygenius dot com.
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
Go behind the scenes of the podcast and sign up for our free monthly emails.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the to-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 15 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.