According to analysts at BlackRock Investment Institute, the U.S. Presidential election is set to take place against the most tumultuous domestic backdrop since 1968.” In this episode, we’re not going to talk sides – Democrat or Republican – instead, we’re going to talk about how elections in general impact your money and what you need to know before and after Nov 3, 2020.
What You’ll Learn
- Why elections have a big impact on your money
- Why you also need to consider the impact of state and local measures
- A brief history of voting rights in the U.S.
- Ways you can best prepare your money to weather any election
- How the stock market typically performs in an election year
- The best step you can take to make sure you prepare for your tax bill
- How the Stock Market has Performed During an Election Year
- 2020 Election and Your Money
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in iTunes! IT’S FREE!
👉 Sign up for my weekly LET’S TALK MONEY email newsletter.
Have an Ask Shannah question, submit it here
Shannah Compton Game is a Money Wellness expert, host of the to-rated Millennial Money podcast, and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER with an MBA. Millennial Money has over 15 million downloads in 164 countries. Shannah’s years of experience as a skilled Certified Financial Planner have set her on a mission to revolutionize how people think, act, and feel about their finances…and have some fun doing so.